Consumables: Lapping, Polishing, Fine Grinding, and Metallographics
LAPMASTER WOLTERS offers an entire line of consumable products to serve nearly every precision surfacing application.
We provide CBN and diamond fine-grinding wheels, grinding spindles,lapping, honing and polishing wheels, work piece carriers (satellites, work holders),lapping and polishing compounds, deburring tools, polishing pads, and complete spare part programs.
LAPMASTER WOLTERS is your "one-stop shop" for all of your precision surfacing consumable needs.
Download_DataSheet_Agents Download_DataSheet_Carriers Downloads_Datasheets_Wheels
- Abrasive Powders (Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Boron Carbide, Micro-graded Diamond Powder, Micro-graded Alumina Powder, Cerium Oxide)
- The abrasive grains must bring a certain hardness, toughness, thermal resistance and chemical resistance to a material removal process.
- Lapping Vehicles (Oil Based Lapping Vehicles and Water Based Lapping Vehicles)
- Lapping vehicle is the liquid cutting fluid used to carry the abrasive to the lap plate, maintain film strength, provide temperature transport for heat dissipation and provide lubricity.
- Pre-Mixed Abrasive Slurries (Garnet, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, or Boron Carbide powder)
- Our range of pre-mixed abrasive slurries has been formulated for use on many different types of lapping plates and polishing pads.
- Lapping Compounds / Grinding Compounds (Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, or Boron Carbide powder)
- Abrasive paste is primarily used for hand lapping and polishing processes. The viscous adhesive quality of the base carrier holds the paste and abrasive on the lap or polishing plate.
- Polishing Pads (Used for polishing a wide variety of materials including metals, glass, semiconductor materials, and more)
- A polishing pad is a thin disc of fabric or synthetic adhered to the flat surface of a polishing plate.
- Diamond Powders (Monocrystalline Synthetic- both resin and metal bond, Polycrystalline Synthetic, and Natural diamond powder)
- For those customers who have applications involving the use of dry diamond powder.
- Diamond Lubricants
- Each lubricant formulation has been developed to work with a specific Lapmaster diamond compound or slurry to maximize cutting and polishing efficiency
- Diamond Slurries (Most diamond slurries can be manufactured Resin bond, Metal Bond, Polycrystalline, or Natural diamond powders)
- Range of diamond slurry/slurries has been formulated for use on many different types of lapping plates and polishing pads.
- Diamond Paste/Compounds (Oil Based Diamond Paste and Water Based Diamond Paste)
- Wide range of diamond compounds to process virtually any material used in today's manufacturing processes.
- Composite Plates (Iron,Copper,XP,Tin/Lead,Ceramic)
- Lapping composite plates are formulated specifically to deliver optimum performance when used with Lapmaster diamond compound and slurries.